- 2.0 g.p.a. on a 4.0 scale on all prior college-level work
- Official post secondary transcripts of all previous collegiate work:
- if transferring from a foreign university, an official “course-by-course” evaluation from an evaluation agency (INCRED perferred, required for student athletes)
- if transferring from a U.S. university/college, an official transcript
- English Proficiency - student must meet one of the following:
- TOEFL OF 68
- IELTS OF 6.5
- EIKEN of Grade 1
- Other Test of English as a Second Language graded in accordance to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages with a minimum level of C1.
- Successful completion of EN 130 or equivalent if transferring from an institution within the US.
When applicant meets all of the admissions and financial requirements they will be issued an I-20 form as a degree seeking student.
Students transferring from a U.S. SEVIS approved school must request a release of their SEVIS I-20 record to Missouri Valley College.
International students from English speaking countries are required to take the SAT or ACT to be granted admission and must meet general admission requirements.