Additional requirements and higher standards may be stipulated for specific graduate programs. (See the handbook of the specific graduate program for details). The minimum requirements for graduate admission are:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning earned within the last ten years. If the bachelor’s degree was earned more than 10 years before admission, applicants must provide evidence of an earned graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution within the past 10 years or a combined verbal and quantitative GRE score of 290 or higher.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 in all undergraduate coursework. If the student holds an earned graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning, the graduate GPA may be used. Individual program requirements vary; see program specific requirements.
- GRE scores: 1A combined (Verbal and Quantitative) GRE score of 290 is required. GRE scores must be from tests taken in the past five years..For those with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher in all undergraduate work, no GRE is required.
Students seeking admission to a Graduate Program must:
- Complete an application for admission and submit it with a $30 application fee to the Business Office a minimum of three weeks prior to the first semester they plan to attend.
- Submit official transcripts of all college work and GRE scores, if needed, to the Admissions Office. Acceptance into the program will not be determined until all transcripts and scores are received.
- Refer to the program’s handbook for other admissions requirements.