- Recruit and retain a strong and diverse graduate faculty
- Recruit and retain a strong and diverse graduate student population
- Provide adequate library resources
- Foster an interactive and collaborative relationship with the community
- Broaden offering times for the convenience of working and nontraditional students
- Review on a continuous basis learning outcomes, instructional quality, and administrative processes
- Develop new graduate programs according to need
Graduate Studies at Missouri Valley College have been formulated to promote the development of the student within the mission and goals of the College. Educational policy is intended to ensure the academic growth of the student within a framework of social, physical, and spiritual growth. Because of the need for consistency and uniformity of application, all exceptions must be approved by the Dean of Graduate Studies.